Prev: RE: RE: girl soldiers Next: Re: Welcome to the list, George!

RE: Merc Guild - Not Really

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 19:00:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Merc Guild - Not Really

--- David Rodemaker <dar@horusinc.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have a TOE/OrBat that includes crummy
> troops? That isn't the
> (what seems to be) militia or super-green forces?

Oh, yeah.

I've got Free Ukrainian troops that have really good
infantry (driving really bad carriers) and crummy tank
units.

I've got New Sicilians who are very, very effective
under the right circumstances against the right
opponents, but have serious flaws (lack of supporting
arms, lack of ECM, etc).

I've got Serbian/Croatian orbats which are about 1
step removed from bandits.

Oh, and I put together a complete IFed MTOE which
ranges from good troops (Zanj, Ghulams--respectively
Sudanese and Turkish mercenaries) to really bad ones
(Ghazis) with every gradiation inbetween.

John

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: RE: RE: girl soldiers Next: Re: Welcome to the list, George!