Prev: RE: Re: Drones (UAVs) Next: Re: Drones (UAVs)

RE: [OT] hi and thanks

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:03:15 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] hi and thanks

George:
>I have just joined the list and at the moment I am an FT gamer hoping
branch out into Stargrunt.

Welcome to the List!  Hopefully Derek has already pointed you to
www.stargrunt.ca, so head over there and take a look--Tom and Adrian are
putting a lot of work into making it "the compleat Stargrunt resource".

As far as the List goes, if someone you don't recognize is talking about
astronomy, physics, military equipment, pathology, marine biology, the
culture of ancient Persia, or what it's like to get blown 100 feet when
a mine goes off under your tank...you might want to check before you
argue with them since it's quite possible they really do know what
they're talking about.	There's an amazing amount of expertise on this
list.  Most people are quite civil and open minded and good mannered,
and if you're in the habit of making atrocious puns, no one *really*
comes after you with bats.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: Re: Drones (UAVs) Next: Re: Drones (UAVs)