Prev: Re: Drones (UAVs) Next: [SG] MOUT article

Re: Drones (UAVs)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:39:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Drones (UAVs)

--- johncrim@voicenet.com wrote:

> proposal to use small tracked RPVs for a variety of
> miltary applications.  The author
> calls them "demons", if I remember correctly, and
> suggests at one point that they could be
> used as (among other things) tank killers.  *How*
> they are supposed to do this escapes me
> at the moment.

Launch projectiles 100m up into the air, with a
self-forging fragment warhead.	Zips right into the
top armor and blows the tank up.  It's how Hornets
work, and they are smaller than a trashcan.

John

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: Re: Drones (UAVs) Next: [SG] MOUT article