Prev: Re: Drones (UAVs) Next: Re: Drones (UAVs)

Re: [OT] Arab Tank troopers

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:18:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Arab Tank troopers

--- KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:
> Hello
>
> Didn't the Jordanians give the Israelis are rather
> hard time in 1967 ?

Considering the total length of the war, I'd have to
say no.  Sure, they did better than their putative
allies.  But that's not saying much.

> Also they gave the Syrians a drubbing in a minor
> tank clash in the
> 1980's (not sure about the date).

Oh, yeah.  Cleaned the Syrian's clock.	The Jordanians
are better soldiers than their neighbors--because they
never bought into that wanna-be Soviet crap.  But then
again, neither did the Saudis or Kuwaitis and look
where they are.

John

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Prev: Re: Drones (UAVs) Next: Re: Drones (UAVs)