Prev: Vietnam firefight radio transcript Next: [SG2] SG2 PBBEM

Re: RE: girl soldiers

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 16:46:11 +0100 (MET)
Subject: Re: RE: girl soldiers

laserlight@quixnet.net schrieb:
> >Well after letting her peruse Nic's catalogue on the
> pretence of thinking up ideas for Lachy's birthday we
> finally determined she meant the Combat babes
> range...I dread to think how much pink will feature in
> their camo scheme though ;)

Have a look at:
http://www.tridentmilitary.com/UScamo.htm
Interesting colour variations on US camo patterns rather far down the
page: yellow, orange, ultraviolet(?), lime, electric blue....
Right over the 'Children's camouflage section'
No pink, unfortunately
;-)
Karl Heinz

Prev: Vietnam firefight radio transcript Next: [SG2] SG2 PBBEM