Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the.... Next: Re: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds

Re: Twilight 2000

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 02:55:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Twilight 2000

My friend has a copy of version 1.  I think he bought it primarily for
the
"alternate history/future/military" stuff.
Personally I didn't think the game was going to fly as far as it did.
One
thing I thought was odd, was the "character generation form"  from which
you
could fill out the character sheet.  (made me think I was filling out a
tax
form...)

It did have an interesting take on some things, like the way it handled
vehicals.

Donald Hosford