Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain Next: Instant maps

Re: [SG] PBeM (several)

From: "NeoMatrix" <neomatrix@b...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 02:37:48 -0000
Subject: Re: [SG] PBeM (several)

-----Original Message-----
From: laserlight@quixnet.net <laserlight@quixnet.net>
>Ha, getting fancy.  I was just thinking "put a grid on a GIF map and
write
orders >from there".
>Looks like you're it, unless we have other volunteers :-)

Doh !

From: Bob DeAngelis <bobdea@terra.es>

>If anyone is seriously considering PBEM I cannot recommend cyberboard
more
>highly . It is the VERY best of the free utilities. It includes a card
>system which serves for chit picking, a die roller an a system that
records
>every move you make and the ability to send the full recorded turn to
your
>opponent. Fine piece of software with lots of games converted to it

Thanks - I did have this pre-2k, but had forgotten in my dance with
FTMAP
:-)

>The homepage is at
>http://cyberboard.brainiac.com/index.html
>the following are two fine sites that include lots of interesting game
>adaptions.
>http://zappa.brainiac.com/yankeeap/yap/home.htm
>http://pbem.brainiac.com/
>
>hope this helps
>Bob
>PS I have already made a gamebox for BFG  and have a DSII box on the
way. I
>see no problem with either FT or
>SG.

Let me know when you have them finished ;-)

>Im interested and willing to help work out the mechanics.

Any thoughts so far ?

:Den

http://www.neomatrix.btinternet.co.uk/index.html

Cloned from original Simpson DNA
[FT30/99] GM

Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain Next: Instant maps