Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards..... Next: RE: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds

RE: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:06:57 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds

On Saturday, January 05, 2002 2:15 AM, Noam Izenberg
[SMTP:noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu] wrote:
> My older son turned 4 today and he's going to hold me to a promise I
> made him to teach him my "spaceship game". I'm looking for advice on
> simplifying FT to a 2 ship (to start) game that wont' overwhelm or
bore
> him. I know some listers have experience in this regime and would
> appreciate any advice.
>
> He's already decided his ship will be my SDN, mine will be my CVH, and

> his 21 month old brother's will be a nice heavy cruiser. I think
little
> bro will wait a while before I let his brother try to blow him up.
>
> Noam R. Izenberg
SDN vs CVH & CH?  Sounds like a future supermunchkin in the making.
Although he probably doesn't realise that a full fighter complement from
CVH will annihilate his SDN at long range...

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] News from the Shipyards..... Next: RE: [FT4] Full Thrust for Four-year-olds