Prev: RE: Merc Guild Next: FW: [OT]ish - More MP stuff

Re: Australian fires

From: JRebori682@a...
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:55:07 EST
Subject: Re: Australian fires

Hosford.Donald@acd.net writes:

> Maybe we Yanks should load our B-52 fleet up with snow, and pay Sidney
> visit?
> :-)
> (I understand that New York City has so much snow, they don't know
where to
> move it to...)
>
> I do hope your "no deaths" record continues to stand...
>
> Donald Hosford

Thankfully New York City has still had no snow this winter. Though that
may
change tonight. The ongoing clean-up sure doesn't need any help being
difficult. However I'm sure our "up-state" buddies in Buffalo would LOVE
find such a practical use for their snow.
All our prayers go to those men and women on the fire lines down there.
Just
wish we could spare the people from here to return the help you guys
have
always given us.

John Rebori
Never surrender
Never forget
Sept 11, 2001

Prev: RE: Merc Guild Next: FW: [OT]ish - More MP stuff