Prev: RE: SG2 Scale Survey Next: Re: Merc Guild

Re: SG2 Scale Survey

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 11:08:10 -0600
Subject: Re: SG2 Scale Survey

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:12:52 -0000, "NeoMatrix"
<neomatrix@btinternet.com>
wrote:

>What do you use for SG2.  I have 15mm and 6mm.
>
>6mm
>10mm
>15mm
>20mm
>25mm

I use 25mm and 15mm. I don't have a problem with the figure scale to
ground
scale difference. I like the look of 25mm figures, and they work really
well
with skirmish games. I'd probably have gone entirely 15mm to start, but
there
weren't the full range of figures there are now. I'm in the middle of
kitbashing more vehicles, and usually go 15mm when a lot of vehicles are
on
the table, to save space.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@att.net

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: RE: SG2 Scale Survey Next: Re: Merc Guild