Prev: RE: SG2 Scale Survey Next: RE: SG2 Scale Survey

RE: SG2 Scale Survey

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:22:00 -0500
Subject: RE: SG2 Scale Survey

> What do you use for SG2.  I have 15mm and 6mm.

I play SG2 (on the rare occasionas I do play) in 6mm only.  There are a
number of reasons for this:

1) I'm rather visually oriented, and makign the figure scale the same as
the
ground scale not only "feels right" but it also gives me a better
picture of
what's happening.

2) I hate the fact that tanks in SG2 look like they can shoot over
mountains.  Not to mention the fact that they take up so much !@#$@
table
space.	:-)

3) Much quicker to paint.  I love the GZG 6mm stuff, with only a bit of
modification you can make command officers, snipers, medics, etc and
they're
all more-or-less recognizable up close at least.

Tom

Prev: RE: SG2 Scale Survey Next: RE: SG2 Scale Survey