Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the.... Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

[SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 22:03:15 -0500
Subject: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain

I was in the local model RR store today looking for some of that Iceland
Moss -- no luck, unfortunately.  I did, however, see some really nice
"O"
scale buildings and scenic bits...all of them more expensive than I
remember from when I used to sell these things.

Having browsed the place throughly (and found some old Revell 1/72 and
1/48
scale Robotech models, of all things!) I was forced to conclude that the
place was operating with something of a mark-up.  So...does anyone know
of
a good on-line source of model railroad stuff?	Discounted  would be
nice,
but not essential.  Reliable and well-stocked is what I *really* want.

And has anyone worked with O scale model railroad buildings before?
They
look to be just about the perfect size for 25mm figures, but I didn't
have
any with me for comparision purposes.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the.... Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] More Terrain