Prev: RE: [sg] Merc Guild Next: Re: Merc Guild

How I see the Tuffleyverse was Re: Merc Guild

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 09:12:35 +1100
Subject: How I see the Tuffleyverse was Re: Merc Guild

At 12:27  3/01/02 -0600, Don wrote:
>When I look at the Tuffleyverse I see cold war in
>spades! With a Alien threat bolted on, and with the vastness we are
>playing with there is lots of room to do about anything.

Me, I prefer to go back a bit further and compare the Tuffleyverse to
the
period of exploration and colonization by the Europeans.Being spread out

amongst the stars tends to avoid the MAD risk present in the cold war
anology. A couple of dominant nations competing, closely followed by
smaller friends, allies and competitors. plus a number smaller operators

out for what they can get.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com
URL; http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/

Prev: RE: [sg] Merc Guild Next: Re: Merc Guild