Prev: RE: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the.... Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

RE: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 00:16:14 -0500
Subject: RE: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....

At 11:13 AM 1/3/02 +1100, you wrote:
>G'day,
>
>> That sounds neat...but I'd be afraid of losing troops under
>> it, forgetting that they were they.	I get stuff lost
>> in the lichen as it is.  Damn camoflage!
>
>I've done that too.... worse still my figs have walked straight past
>opponent's figs sitting in the lichen and then looked quite taken a
back
>when they got shot at.... "Where did that come from?!". Made for a nice
kind
>of ambush effect, but it was a tad embarrassing ;)

And gaming tables are weird -- you never know what'll blend in.  A
friend
of mine painted some bunkers in this really garish "camo" scheme:
mustard
yellow, medium blue, bright red, and bits of silver.  Amazingly, when
surrounded by the lichen and the alien (converted aquarium plants) trees
that we used for science fiction games, it blended right in to the
terrain.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

Prev: RE: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the.... Next: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the....