Prev: RE: Military Police Next: RE: Military Police

RE: [SG/DS] Close Orbit Support (COS) a.k.a. CSS (Close Space Sup port)

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:20:22 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG/DS] Close Orbit Support (COS) a.k.a. CSS (Close Space Sup port)

On Wednesday, January 02, 2002 3:57 AM, John Atkinson
[SMTP:johnmatkinson@yahoo.com] wrote:
> > So the opposite end of the spectrum is aerospace
> > support from Starships carrying fighters.  There
> > might be room to differentiate between the
> > effects of Standard, Fast, Heavy, Interceptors,
> > Attack, Long Range, and Torpedo fighters in CAS
> > house rules but I don't think we have discussed
> > such things on this list in that arena very much.
>
> Someone's got house rules for those up on a website
> somewhere--I've got them on my computer in the room.

Possibly mine:
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/sg/dogfight.htm

I haven't been browsing everyone else's sites enough lately to find
alternatives.

Brendan Robertson
Services Officer, Repatriation Transport Unit
DVA, Victoria
1300 550 455
03 92846565

Prev: RE: Military Police Next: RE: Military Police