Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the.... Next: RE: Military Police

Military Police

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 12:31:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Military Police

OK, this is something I know very little about and
can't seem to find any references for.

Does anyone here know how MPs are organized?  I'm
talking field MPs who guard division HQs and such, not
garission turds who hassle GIs or POW-processing
companies, or whatever.  I'm also interested in Air
Force base defense units and any foreign MP units that
the various listers know the breakdown for.  Most
interested in company and lower.

John

http://greetings.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [SGII], [DSII] Can't see the forest for the.... Next: RE: Military Police