Prev: RE: Weed Killer Next: RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before

RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 11:13:02 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before

At 03:54 PM 12/31/01 -0800, you wrote:
>You aren't even close to warped.  I've just finished armies for
Ruritania
and
>Graustark for our local modification to Fire and Fury (ACW rules for
those
that
>care).  Thanks to the local Dollar Tree I have land juggernauts for my
>Prussians.  And I have been sober the whole time.

What did you get from Dollar Tree for your juggernauts?  I haven't been
in
one in a while, but the last time around I picked up some basically 25mm
buildings that I turned into excellent 25mm ruins.

Toys "Backwards R" Us has the Atlantis stuff for sale, by the way --
dirt
cheap, a lot of it quite useful for gaming.  Hmmm..."Steamgrunt",
anyone?
Eureka has those spiffy steam-powered PA suits, you know.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

Prev: RE: Weed Killer Next: RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before