Prev: RE: [SG] And you thought I was warped before Next: RE: Guerilla wars (or continuance of armed conflict in other ways )

Re: SG-Ortillary

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 12:55:34 +1100
Subject: Re: SG-Ortillary

G'day,

>Are you nuts?

Yes, but that's a different thread altogether ;)

>Based on the DSII effects of Ortillery, I'd say that
>orbital fire targeted on a SGII table would kill
>everything not in a bunker, and they only survive if
>they are at least 4 feet from the point of impact.

I'm not disagreeing John, but I was actually more asking a question
about what Bif did under the current rules (given they do mention they
cover stuff coming from orbit, but then don't specifically point to it
in the stats section) than what would be realistic (sorry that wasn't
clear).

Cheers

Beth