Prev: Re: The First Intersentient War Next: RE: Experience and Training

RE: SG-Ortillary

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:15:49 +1100
Subject: RE: SG-Ortillary

G'day,

> Which raises a question in my mind. Namely, does anybody else
> think the dammage/firepower represented by ortillary to be
> UNDERpowered? I think that the effects and destructive
> power in ortillary firesupport is too low for
> the energy levels involved....

In SG what do you rate them as, Very large artillery?? I'd probably also
rate them as anti-armour vs armour and anti-personnel vs dispersed (just
capture the effects of kinetic energy and all). Mind you I'm not one for
using much if any artillery in SG - I just know its gonna deviate and
land
on me anyway!

Prev: Re: The First Intersentient War Next: RE: Experience and Training