Prev: Re: [OT] Aussie Fires, Fiery Atkinson, etc.... Next: Re: Merry Xmas - the height of me-too-ism!

RE: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:11:45 -0800
Subject: RE: In A Perfect Game: SG/DS/RPG's - Experience Vs. Training

Probably a better way to look at this is to focus on leadership.  In
your
example, the Rangers train chain of command, and all (tab wearing)
rangers have
been in positions of leadership.  Your Vet squad is still made up of
survivors,
but taking charge is not necessarily a survival trait.

What I mean to say is the Highly Trained Squad may have a greater chance
of
someone taking charge and continuing, while the Been There Done that may
find
the foxhole is a little deeper once the leader is hit.

Michael Brown

Prev: Re: [OT] Aussie Fires, Fiery Atkinson, etc.... Next: Re: Merry Xmas - the height of me-too-ism!