Prev: Merry Xmas - the height of me-too-ism! Next: Re: Catholics in Space!

Re: Catholics in Space!

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 11:49:52 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Catholics in Space!

On 25-Dec-01 at 05:55, K.H.Ranitzsch (KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de) wrote:

> [...]

I really wouldn't say it was a condemnation of the sin, more as an
admission that people make mistakes.  I've seen Baptist churches
where you weren't supposed to make mistakes and people were ostracized
for making a mistake.

> - or as an offer for counseling to people in trouble.
> Confession nowadays is seen as a kind psychological counselling as
much as
> a cleansing from sins.

I thought that was always the point.

We're very off-charter here, I won't respond again.

Prev: Merry Xmas - the height of me-too-ism! Next: Re: Catholics in Space!