Prev: Re: Work in progress update Next: Unsubing for XMas

Re: [OT]Random Muttering and Merrry Christmas

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:48:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT]Random Muttering and Merrry Christmas

Christopher Downes-Ward wrote:

> An adult Green Thing would have no ability to use weapons and probably
has
> move 8", D8 armour and a D8 for quality, a baby move 4", D6 armour and
D6
> for quality and an Egg no move D4 and no quality cos it can't do
anything.
> It would take an activation for a Green Thing to eat a crewman (and
hence
> grow) or to lay an egg.
>
> Modelling the crew's uncertainty about what their weapons can do to
Green
> things can probablly be done in the same way as the original game - by
chit
> pulls.
>
> The Green Things would not have a chain of command but the crew, who a
> probalby mostly Green except for the Marine Contingent and a few
others
> would have a chain of command. I think this needs more thought -
probably
> with the original game in front of me.
>
> Chris Downes-Ward

You may want to drop a line to Pat Muller at pamuller@nycap.rr.com.
He's in the process of preparing an 'Awful Green Things' FMA scenario
for the ECC V convention in March.  We're still in the playtesting
phases of the scenario design.

Prev: Re: Work in progress update Next: Unsubing for XMas