Prev: Re: ECM MT Missiles Next: Re: ECM MT Missiles

Re: ECM MT Missiles

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:58:53 -0800
Subject: Re: ECM MT Missiles

Kevin Walker wrote:

> My calculations came to the following conclusions:
>
> - Using 2 MT missiles (2 real bogies total) in group A and 1 MT
missiles
> escorted by 1 ECM MT missile (3 fake bogies, 1 real total) for group B
> - assuming spreading out the shots evenly and the defending player
> guessing to the real target (no insider knowledge)

That is the worst case senario for PDS hits. Where I agree that shows
that they're not over balanced don't forget to look at the average stats
where you hit real targets in the ratio that they apear on table. I'm
going to put some stats for best case senario out for food for thought.

Prev: Re: ECM MT Missiles Next: Re: ECM MT Missiles