Prev: Re: ECM MT Missiles Next: Re: Nomenclature in force structures

Re: OT: ghurkas AGAIN

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:43:52 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: ghurkas AGAIN

At 11:09 AM -0800 12/20/01, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>A friend is allowing me to play a Ghurka character in a modern RPG.
>I'm wondering if anyone could give me a good suggestion for Ghurka
>names, as well as skills to focus on (I'm thinking Stealth,
>knife-fighting/hand to hand, and marksmanship for starters).  Any
>input/helpo with the background would be appreciated.

I'd expect that Endurance would also be a strong skill given what
Thapa said about Physical exercise test and the 95% pass rate of the
Ghurkas and the 10% pass rate for the typical Diggers and Para's. AFA
names go, see if you can find a list of Nepalese names on the
Internet.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			       '72 Honda CB750 -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill	      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
- C&R-FFL - /	Protect Freedom AND Security	  \	       -
-    NRA   /  http://www.indefenseoffreedom.org/   \ DoD #0780 -

Prev: Re: ECM MT Missiles Next: Re: Nomenclature in force structures