Prev: Re: Nomenclature in force structures Next: Re: Framework of nations

Re: [DS,SG,FMA] Operation Kris Kringle

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 07:51:35 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS,SG,FMA] Operation Kris Kringle

----- Original Message -----
From: <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au>

> G'day guys,
>
> In the spirit of the silly season the kids and I are fiddling with a
> scenario idea and thought it might be fun to get some ideas about
stats
off
> you guys. However, please remember that small children who avidly
believe
in
> Santa will be reading (well trying to) these posts so please no
anti-Claus
> comments or profanity thanks.

You might want to have a look at similar ideas for "Hordes of the
Things"
(HOTT = Fantasy DBA) at:
http://www.btinternet.com/~alan.catherine/wargames/shsilly.htm
See under "Santa" and "Polar Wars"

And "The Christmas Wars" list on the new HOTT version page:
http://www.byzant.demon.co.uk/HOTT%20Revision%20Web.htm

Greetings

Prev: Re: Nomenclature in force structures Next: Re: Framework of nations