Prev: IC Space forces was Re: [FT and DS 2] Next: Re: Attitude on the UN

IC naval and colony ramblings Re: [FT and DS 2]

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 23:19:59 EST
Subject: IC naval and colony ramblings Re: [FT and DS 2]

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:50:18 -0500 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
<snip>
>them).
>
>> With a 'Pedia declaration of Military Power 5 would they
>> *have* more then a token Capital ship force?
>
>The GZGPedia may need some editing to make those ratings accurate.

Or perhaps either:

The IC has a decent force of Non-FTL System Defense ships to make it not
cost effective to try and hit the IC worlds

OR

Those worlds are the ones nobody else wanted (or thought would turn out
to be worth much.)

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: IC Space forces was Re: [FT and DS 2] Next: Re: Attitude on the UN