Prev: OT (was RE: Replacing DSII Damage chits with die roll) Next: RE: Re: Framework of nations

Re: Replacing DSII Damage chits with die roll

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:28:59 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Replacing DSII Damage chits with die roll

I sent a copy of the system Oerjan posted to the list.

No, we haven't tried it yet.  The group discussed it and
we want a couple more games with chits under our belts
before we try it.  Since we are averaging about 2 a month
(interleaved with Ogre, Car Wars, Full Thrust and a rare
 game of Necromunda) it should be sometime next month.

Prev: OT (was RE: Replacing DSII Damage chits with die roll) Next: RE: Re: Framework of nations