Prev: Re: [OT] trolling; Was Re: Attitude on the UN Next: RE: DS2 random Events table.........

[OT] Take this off list (was Re: Attitude on the UN)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:29:06 -0500
Subject: [OT] Take this off list (was Re: Attitude on the UN)

Hi folks,

If you're all going to continue this discussion, could you please take
it
off list?  I don't understand how the UN's actions and reasons behind
them over the past 50 years has anything to do with Ground Zero Games.

Thanks,
JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
 "I think, it's getting to the point where I can be myself again."

Prev: Re: [OT] trolling; Was Re: Attitude on the UN Next: RE: DS2 random Events table.........