Prev: Re: Another Gamer Next: Re: Attitude on the UN

Re: Another Gamer - and the Aussie Invasion continues...

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:00:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Another Gamer - and the Aussie Invasion continues...

And from me also, Congratulations!!

>From: "Flynn Richardson" <Flynn.Richardson@unilever.com>
>
>> Gaming community has gone up by one again,
>>
>> Philip Kieran Richardson was born at 12:39pm 10/12/10 8lb 2oz
>>
>> Mum and son doing great, dad just starting to get his feet back on
the
>> ground.
>
>Congrats!
>
>> Flynn Richardson
>> Special Projects Manager
>> Unilever Australasia
>
>That makes 3 so far this year in Oz...

So, the comment I made about Beth was a little skewed.	I said *she* was
trying to take over on her own...  Maybe that was just a little
exaggerated.  Now I realize that it's an Australian conspiracy to
dominate
the gaming world.

I guess we left them all alone too long round the other side of the
planet,
they got annoyed at the rest of us, and decided to take over, or
something.

Prev: Re: Another Gamer Next: Re: Attitude on the UN