Prev: Re: S'V Seekers Next: Re: Another Gamer

Re: Another Gamer

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:08:09 EST
Subject: Re: Another Gamer

Maybe we need a "junior level" FT mini-tournament.  The baby who eats
the
least miniatures (okay, putting them in the mouth counts and the ship is
removed for baby and paint job defense)  in a predetermined period wins.

Single elimination (pun intended) of course.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:34:00 +1100 Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:
>G'day,
>
>> Congratulations!  No matter what fleet he picks have it
>> painted by the time he's old enough to use it and if
>> you're like me that may be an impossible task.  ;-)
>
>Could always start off a bit lower and go with those fluffy dice...
>not so
>popular hanging in cars anymore, but we're finding them very handy ;)
>
>By the way Flynn I forgot to ask if Philip has any fellow "little
>gamers" to
>keep you on your toes, or is he the first?
>
>Hope you have a restful and happy silly season regardless!!
>
>Beth

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: S'V Seekers Next: Re: Another Gamer