Prev: Re: UN Next: Ship Designs for Review

Re: UN

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:41:28 -0500
Subject: Re: UN

> As someone pointed out, most of the views on the UN espoused in this
> discussion have been non-canonical because the UN appears in canon,
but
> is not really described in any detail.
>
> My own (equally non-canon) view is that the UN, in order to do what it
> does in the canon histories, must have a fair amount of clout. In
order
> to be a viable entity, it needs economic freedom. In order to prevent
> conflicts that weaken the overall international polity, the UN must
have
> good intelligence and covert operation capabilities.

The very name of the United Nations is an anagram for “Tainted Unions”.
Mere coincidence?
 I think not.

No, the UN has been an Illuminati tool since day one, precisely as
crazed militia groups
have feared all along.	Of course, they’ve all been afraid that the UN
was out to create a
one-world (or, in the Tuffleyverse one galaxy) government that would
crush individual
liberties and personal freedoms.

Yeah, right.

Actually, the UN has been part of the infamous Illuminati program known
as Operation:
Mindf**k.  All along, the UN has been designed to make the idea of a
single unifying human
government as unattractive as possible...even absurd.  The last thing
that the Illuminati
wants is such a powerful force of Order.

No, the Illuminati wants chaos, discord, and confusion...exactly what
the human race is
best at.

So, as long as the Illuminati has any say in the matter, the UN is
doomed to be an
ineffectual bureaucracy.  And trust me on this: they’ll ALWAYS have a
say in the matter.

But at least they have really cool ships, right?

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re: UN Next: Ship Designs for Review