Prev: Re: S'V Seekers Next: [SG]Speaking of Nanotech, was The Nanite Revolution

Re: S'V Seekers

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:30:12 -0800
Subject: Re: S'V Seekers

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> On Monday, December 10, 2001, at 09:58 PM, Jaime Tiampo wrote:
>
> > Same thing with fighters. They get an amost asured hit on target
too.
> > Considering that MT missiles are considered to ahve advanced AI that
> > pilot them like fighters this has never really bothered me with
seeking
> > wapons.
>
> Not really; with both fighters and SMLs, it allows them to attack the
> target, which is not the same as doing damage. Fighters still have to
go
> through defenses, morale, and only then do they get to attempt to
damage.

Only fighters get a secondary movement, the SMLs don't.

> With your suggestions, the secondary move gives 2d6 damage - unless
you
> forgot to mention how they interact with various defensive systems...

Which you can't. Fighters get 6 beam dice if you don't take into accound
defensive systems.

I'm not sure what you're getting at since you made the same points I did
which supports a secondary movement.

Prev: Re: S'V Seekers Next: [SG]Speaking of Nanotech, was The Nanite Revolution