Prev: Re: [sg] UN Next: RE: [sg] UN

RE: BN FMA: Some questions and thoughts

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 22:16:15 -0800
Subject: RE: BN FMA: Some questions and thoughts

Assuming 1 mu = 500m to 2 km, then 1 stand (Infantry or Vehicle) can be
platoon.  Players will be Battalion/TF Commanders.  Time scale is @
15minutes
to an hour.  Movement can be huge, though this does not mean that every
mu will
be or should be used.  VTOL and Grav start to come into their own.

Starts to look like Ogre.

Michael Brown