Prev: Re: [OT] A variety of terminology/history questions Next: Re: Re[2]: Unsubscribing

Re: Re[2]: Unsubscribing

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 12:29:55 -0800

Actually, it subsided a few days ago, with at least THIS guilty party
apologizing.  As for the Unsubs, at least one was stated as temporary
while
the individual is travelling.

Maybe you ignored the threads TOO long?

Brian B2

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud