Prev: BN FMA: Some questions and thoughts Next: Re: B'n FMA (and a comment on Captains)

Re: BN FMA: Some questions and thoughts

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 14:47:36 -0500
Subject: Re: BN FMA: Some questions and thoughts

> 1. What is the nominal ground scale?

>From here to yonder is one mu...it depends on the unit size, which
leads us to

> 2. IIRC, the GZG background describes Task forces of companies and
specialty
> platoons.  These could be the smallest units.

But we have DS2 already for that, and I'm expecting it to be FMA-ized
relatively soon.  For FMA:BN, I'm hoping to get something:
a) as quick and easy as DBA or Ogre
b) suitable for campaigns--so scale should be about battalion/brigade
c) *not* excessively detailed--should be flexible enough to fit any
background (Slammers, Ogre, GZGverse, whatever) without too many
special rules
d) which gives the "feel" of command

Prev: BN FMA: Some questions and thoughts Next: Re: B'n FMA (and a comment on Captains)