Prev: RE: Re: FMA Battalion Next: Re: FMA Battalion

RE: Re: FMA Battalion

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:21:07 -0500
Subject: RE: Re: FMA Battalion

From:  Mike.Elliott@integris.co.uk

>Some interesting ideas there..... but I would make flank attacks more
effective than just 1 downshift. If you think about it, it's a lot
easier
for a unit to simply about face and engage an enemy to the rear, than it
is
to wheel the whole unit through 90 degrees to face an attack from the
flank.

True but I'm under the impression that an attack from the rear is more
disheartening?	In any event, a flank attack is probably only going to
have to deal with one units at a time and will roll up the line that
way.  Haven't tested it yet, we'll see.

Prev: RE: Re: FMA Battalion Next: Re: FMA Battalion