Prev: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu... and way OT. Next: Re: [SG]The Nanite Revolution

RE: Laserlight

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:26:44 -0500
Subject: RE: Laserlight

>[Tomb] Like Superman,

or a KGB agent ...

>[Tomb] he's unassuming and unpretentious looking in his
"Normal" disguise. He looks like an accountant...<snip> Perhaps even a
(ack!) sales dude.

I usually say "salescreature"

>But definitely not like a raving lunatic. Heck, he
must keep a hankie somewhere... I've never even seen the froth dripping
from the jowls... <hahaha!>

During the somewhat less than 48 hour period in which you mostly weren't
paying attention...

>Besides all that, other than

You mean "in addition to", of course

>being a Suth'ner, he's a fine fellow. And
has a dry (and rather sharp) wit. Kind of like an Oscar Wilde work,
rolled up, sprinkled with lemon-juice, and poked in your eye.... :)

<snip>

>Regionalism is alive and well.... and it makes the scuffles in the
GZGverse over every little rock in space seem far more reasonable.... ;)

The little rocks are usually quite reasonable as it's mostly the OU and
the AE who are debating them.  It's the big rocks with external
atmospheres that cause almost all the problem

Tomb

Prev: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu... and way OT. Next: Re: [SG]The Nanite Revolution