Prev: Re: [OT] Martian Miniature Next: Re: heavy metal !!!!!

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:46:50 +0000
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 02:49:03PM -0800, John Atkinson wrote:

>Oh, the folly of youth!  Buying fried chicken north of
>Maryland!

A few years ago, in the UK, Kentucky Fried Chicken made a lot of money;
so a few local chains and single-shop businesses decided to copy it. We
got Southern Fried Chicken, Tennessee Fried Chicken, Dixie Chicken, and
my personal favourite: New Jersey Fried Chicken.

I'll shut up until I have something on-topic to say.

Prev: Re: [OT] Martian Miniature Next: Re: heavy metal !!!!!