Prev: RE: heavy metal !!!!! Next: Re: [OT] Martian Miniature

Re: [OT] Martian Miniature

From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@g...>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 08:01:30 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Martian Miniature

> Too damn cool.  BTW, what scale is it (and how big is
> it supposed to be in that scale)?  If it's 6/15/25mm
> it IS on topic, as long as you post DS or SG stats for
> it. . .

The miniature is 65mm tall
The main body is roughly 25mm x 35mm

I made it with 6mm scale in mind.

> I presume it would be either HEL or DFFG-armed (either
> would be described by a 19th century commentator as a
> ray of heat).

Personally I'd go with DFFG since the book never describes
the ray not managing to destroy something.
Which is my battlefield experience of a DFFG :)
And besides HEL's have too much range, you have to tower
over the target menacingly before you destroy it!

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: heavy metal !!!!! Next: Re: [OT] Martian Miniature