Prev: Re: Alarishi luggage Next: Re: [OT] Martian Miniature

Re: [OT] What mailing list is this again?

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:51:26 -0800 (PST)

--- johncrim@voicenet.com wrote:
> > Can someone explain the alarishi for me?  I keep
> hearing this entity bandied
> > about, but still have no idea just what it is.
> Can anyone.anything be
> > Alarishi?
>
> This page:
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/alarish.html
>
> ..has all of the answers.

Not even half of them. . .

As a sidenote:	I've actually met Chris (crashed at
his place twice, in fact) and he doesn't look like a
lunatic.  Honest.  His kid's pretty crazy (Hi, Bear!),
but he looks like Mr. Normal if there ever was one.
:)

John

Prev: Re: Alarishi luggage Next: Re: [OT] Martian Miniature