Prev: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :) Next: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :)

Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :)

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:38:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :)

> JEREMY CLARIDGE wrote:
> >
> > > Well, I've been considering adding Cthulu to the Tuffleyverse :-)
> >
> > Don't joke I sat down the other day contemplating 1/300th scale
> > Cthulhu and his minions :)
>
> There was once a Great Cthulhu that went with a line of Cthulhu
> miniatures. It was supposedly a 25mm range, but in this case it
> really was more like 1/300th... a 25mm Cthulhu would be vast.

There was a vinyl model of the Big Guy that's probably a little closer
to the right size
for 25mm.  I have the RAFM lead one, too -- he's probably good for 15mm
scale or for
1/300, as you say.

Took an entire tube of epoxy to assemble that sucker, too.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :) Next: Re: [FT] Needle fleet now Cthulhu :)