Prev: Re: Bugs and flight Next: Re: [OT] WWII rules?

Re: Bridges

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 04:32:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Bridges

--- Kevin Clement <lord_sepulchrave@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I can doublecheck it with an Ogre tonight. Hum, Ogre
> in DS, might be a good way to introduce the local
> players to the game, we already have plenty of the
> new
> Ogre minis. (are stats/suggestions already in the
> archive?).

Check out
http://www.ftsr.org/ds2/multiverse/fmaogre.asp where
there's a conversion of the OGREs themselves.  It
requires a bunch of houserules, but if you want to
downgrade the OGREs to fit within the main rules it
will give you a start point.

John

Prev: Re: Bugs and flight Next: Re: [OT] WWII rules?