Prev: Re: Bugs and flight was Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, Next: Re: Inventions

[FT] B5 ships @ 50%

From: Aron B Clark <aronbc@j...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 21:10:14 -0800
Subject: [FT] B5 ships @ 50%

I haven't posted to this list in some time . . . I was in one of the
local shops here in California (Gator Games) and they had a whole bunch
of the orginal B5 ships at 50% off.  This shop does a big mail order
business so if anyone is interested I'm sure they could take care of
you.
 The shop's email and web adress are: GatorGames@aol.com &
http://www.gatorgames.com.
I'm not affilated with the shop in any way I just thought someone might
be intereseted in a deal.  - Aron

Prev: Re: Bugs and flight was Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, Next: Re: Inventions