Prev: Re: Needle fleet Next: Re: A lurker's comments on the NAC

Re: [OT] What mailing list is this again?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:24:08 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Laserlight wrote:

> > ...but marginally less entertaining.  I refuse to take my gaming
> that
> > seriously, by gum!	The more I think about it, the more inclined I
> am to
> > add the forces of the Free Station Of Ankh-Morpork to the
> Tuffleyverse, too.
>
> Ankh-Morpork, Alarish, what's the difference?

You sort of hope the sanitation is better on Alarish.

But I bet the people aren't as interesting there!

Thought - unregulated Alarishi genetic engineering - has anyone built
Luggage yet? :>

Incidentially, does 'Alarish' mean anything in one language or another?
(it's Russian for 'insane anarchist loons', right?)

Tongue in cheek,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Needle fleet Next: Re: A lurker's comments on the NAC