Prev: Re: Nobility.... or not.... Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: WJAL21@a...
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:23:55 EST
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

johnmatkinson@yahoo.com writes:

> Well, the truly important thing is this:  After the
> politicians were done arguing about it, the US would
> simply take the expedient way out and conquer the UK
> through cultural imperialism.  Phase I will be sending
> over thousands of Southern men to teach y'all how to
> cook barbeque and their wives to teach y'all how to
> make fried chicken.  And whatever you Brits may think,
> you don't know what fried chicken is.  I saw what
> passes for fried chicken in an "American style"
> restraunt and ran in terror.	Phase II will be
> extensive courses in "How to cook beef and I don't
> mean boiling it until it's gray!"
>
> John

This bit of Americanism I think I could appreciate quite a lot. I assume
when
you talk about REAL fried chicken you don't mean like "colonel Kentucky
greasy chicken".
And I don't like boiled grey beef, need to see some blood.

HMMM fried chicken   :-)

John Law

Prev: Re: Nobility.... or not.... Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale