Prev: RE: Email Next: RE: Questions before my rules even arrive, was: Needle fleet

RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:21:44 -0600
Subject: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

> Because if you can imagine the Chinese with a viable
> space program you've got well more imagination than I
> do.  They're not the most forward-looking people
> around.  No imagination.

Perhaps, but they are also the only country that has a stated goal to
put
somebody on the moon within the next few years. As far as system wide
exploration goes the technology to do so isn't really that 'advanced'.
Te
problem is if (like us) the country in question has 0-tolerance for crew
loss *and* wants to have a whole bunch high-tech research to go along
with
it....

Prev: RE: Email Next: RE: Questions before my rules even arrive, was: Needle fleet