Prev: RE: Nobility.... or not.... Next: Re: Bridges

[SG]The Nanite Revolution

From: Christopher Downes-Ward <Christopher_Downes-Ward@a...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 12:51:53 -0000
Subject: [SG]The Nanite Revolution

The four tourists stopped their hover jeep next to the old scrapheap,
each
of them took out a tube of toothpaste an dropped in on the ground, they
then
used their hand held computers to send the tubes a signal. The
toothpaste
tubes seemed to dissolve into the ground which then began to writhe.
Slowly
a suit of powered armour emerged appearing as if by magic. Climbing into
their suits the "tourists" set off for the nearby spaceport.

Well that's one possibility anyway. I could also see nanites making
large
differences to logistics. I can't see them removing the need for a
logistics
tail as some substances are still going to be rare.

Chris Downes-Ward
Attempting to start another thread.

the system manager.

Should you require further information please contact
us using the details below.

website: http://www.acuma.co.uk
email: postmaster@acuma.co.uk

Prev: RE: Nobility.... or not.... Next: Re: Bridges