Prev: [OT] What mailing list is this again? Next: Re: [OT] Nobility.... or not....

Re: silly questions re national/unit pride

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 01:27:36 -0000
Subject: Re: silly questions re national/unit pride

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 9:59 PM

> I'm only going to make one more set of comments, and then drop this.
It's
> going nowhere.

GOOD, this is dullllllll.

> As for our elections, understand how big the country is
population-wise,
and
> how many states fall under the federal gov't.  There's an issue of
scale
> consider.  And, while it does require money and connections, it is
still
> possible for someone in America to acquire these things, even if it
takes
> generation for the influence to kick in once they did (How many of our
rich
> presidents are descended by only a couple generations from the poor?)

And in anouther couple of generations, will it still be posible?<G>

Admit it, it`s better than the USA in space/startrek (or more
interesting
anyway)<G>

BIF

Prev: [OT] What mailing list is this again? Next: Re: [OT] Nobility.... or not....