Prev: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: RE: Bridges

RE: Bridges

From: "Kieran Rohan" <krs@g...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:46:13 -0800
Subject: RE: Bridges

Roger,

Ouch!  I usually substitute some rough terrain transition pieces so I
don't
have to jump a big gap. I have some bridge models in the JR minis 28mm
range
that are wide enough for a MK V, but I thought they couldn't use
bridges!!
They just collapse them!  Isn't there something about them having
amphibious
ability after MK III?

KR