Prev: RE: [FH] Druze, was Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: RE: Nobility.... or not....

Re: Bridges

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:39:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Bridges

> I need a bridge to cover the gap over water in my Geohex terrain,
> it really needs to be something beg enough to handle an Ogre Mk V.
> Any suggestions?

Make it out of plastic.  Any good hobby shop should have plastic cheet
of various
thicknesses -- I prefer Evergreen, which has sheets that are pre-scribed
into squares, so
you can break it into the size that you need without having to worry
about cutting it.

And Plastruct makes plastic girders, I-beams, and support struts that
are used for model
railroading or for architectural models -- again, any good hobby shop
should carry this
stuff.	Use plastic glue to set something that looks appropriate to form
the sides of the
bridge, and there you are.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: RE: [FH] Druze, was Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: RE: Nobility.... or not....